Saturday, March 10, 2007

'24' - What's all this with Chloe and Morris?


I've just caught up on a couple of '24' episodes and I'm wondering where all this is going with Chloe and Morris. Personally, I think she and Jack are going to end up together this season....did you notice a couple of episodes ago when Chloe told Jack, "I'm glad you weren't hurt today."? Jack gently reached out and touched her arm. Subtle, I know, but a forecast of where things might go?
I hope all the emphasis on Morris' drinking and Chloe's covering for him leads somewhere...it's getting old. And how does she get any work done? She has her eye on Morris constantly, runs to his workspace every few minutes to ask how he's doing, to fix something he hasn't done correctly...who gets to work like that?
Personally, I'd like to see more Jack action and less Chloe and Morris. But that's just me.

No comments: