Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Reinvent Myself


A few days ago I had a rude awakening...I stepped on the scale at the health club. Bad. Worse than ever - and I've been on a string of worse than ever for about a year. All of which makes me say 'enough' - but will this time be different? Will I say 'enough' and mean it long enough to make a difference. And what is it anyway that causes me not to do what I intend to do?

The Apostle Paul puts it this way: "When I want to do good, evil is right there with me..." Romans 7:21

I was talking with a friend last night about this self-sabotage thing -- I even came up with a book idea -- "Self Sabatage- How to Screw Up a Good Thing Today & Every Day!" -- thing is most of us already know how to do that! What I want is to stop it.
Thus -- the need to reinvent myself. And when I get that figured out, I'll let you know.

No comments: